26 February

I've decided to start a blog.

This blog.

Why you might ask?

I have so many thoughts just fizzing up inside of me, but i don't have the confidence to say them aloud.

My mom told me once that I should start writing a diary. She said that it is a good way of expressing your thoughts. She also said it would be great to look back on when I was old that it would really make me appreciate my teenage years. Obviously she forgot her teenage years because they SUCK!!!

I did try writing in a diary but I managed two entries before giving up.

I don't know about you but middle school sucks. Your friends start breaking apart from you. Your hormones are going crazy. You have to impress everybody. You like boys that are not available.

To be honest... I have a crush on my best friends boyfriend. I know that is terrible... she knows.. but she does not care



Online...going offline XOXO


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts