28 February

Do you those friends that kind of get on your nerves and is kind of a forced friendship?? Ya... that's me. There is this girl, I'm going to change her name but lets just call her Carla. She is very passive aggressive and whenever you compliment her she goes:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...okay


It feels weird because I was raised (right) to always say thank you when I get a compliment. She always tells you what to do and when you make a suggestion for her she says don't tell me what to do. She always rolls her eyes at me and gives me this look that I can not explain. She looks at me like I have dirty underwear on my head. 

But here is the worst thing by far... She only treats me like this. We have 7 people in our group and she only treats me like this. It makes me feel terrible about myself and I was blaming it on myself, thinking I was doing something wrong. I soon realized it was her problem not mine.

There are also those people in your friend group that are always nice to you. The one that stands out for me, lets just just call her Tessa. Tessa ALWAYS says please and thank you (unlike Carla) she actually talks to me and she is the nicest, sweetest, most prettiest person I have ever met in my lifetime. I absolutely love her. 

I hope I'm an average teenage girl.

Online. Going offline.

Comments

Popular Posts